Indoors

Left could be 58 .
cross 61 . Lft rear/right frt .
move the 5 lbs from the right to the left .
Laptop I’m gonna attach a couple pictures of what I’m getting. I’ve taken the car on and off zeroed put it back on to see if I repeat numbers and I am. I don’t know that it’s accurate because it has me heavy. I’ve attached a picture without a driver and with a driver, the driver me weighs 175 approximately according to one of these scale last night. Also, I gave you a pic of where my weight is. The long flat wait in the round wait to the front of it. We’re always there. I added the two round wins the one on top of the flat one in the rear end, one attached to the bottom of the sea.

Attachments

• 2DB7AF55-1662-4C87-8768-0D448CA4126B.png
    2DB7AF55-1662-4C87-8768-0D448CA4126B.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 18
Flattop I’m gonna attach a couple pictures of what I’m getting. I’ve taken the car on and off zeroed put it back on to see if I repeat numbers and I am. I don’t know that it’s accurate because it has me heavy. I’ve attached a picture without a driver and with a driver, the driver me weighs 175 approximately according to one of these scale last night. Also, I gave you a pic of where my weight is. The long flat wait in the round wait to the front of it. We’re always there. I added the two round wins the one on top of the flat one in the rear end, one attached to the bottom of the sea.

Attachments

• BA328CB7-CBE2-4ED1-960E-AFDC0329CBBE.jpeg
    BA328CB7-CBE2-4ED1-960E-AFDC0329CBBE.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 26
About the only thing I know to do right now is just wait until I get to the track tomorrow and put it on the scales. At the tracks I go to around here without the extra two weeks that I just added I weigh hi 350’s roughly. With these extra 10 pounds at it I shouldn’t be at 381

Good luck and have fun. From my experience indoor races are insanely fast and can wear you down really quick. The first time I raced indoors I got so tired I thought I was going to barf in my helmet halfway through. It got better the next time when I was better prepared condition wise.
Your profile pic adds up lol.

Well guys it was an experience today. Last night practicing started out with a bad push. Couldn’t and camber to right side because no adjustment left. Got creative and undid the tight side adjustments and added a 1/16” washer to the lower hime to achieve the goal. It Made a big difference but didn’t cure everything. Thought I’d try my Vegas because I could get the better stagger I needed but that was a failure so back to Burris I went. Drove to deep into 3 (there was a hump going into 3) and spun hitting the gates backward and broke my seat. Pretty good impact. No known damage and back at it and it didn’t stick well enough coming out of 4 and got into the wall which grabbed the front and bent right spindle and well. Used parts from parts guy this morning then I realized the impact backwards bent axle some on left side. Damn what a weekend

I believe I ended up right beside you for a little bit. I brought tires and prep to the gentleman that won Small block. I left right before practice started.

Sounds about right . Did you race it today ? all By yourself is even worse .
Yes I raced Saturday and it was a mess. Long story short got black flagged. Spun once then rear tire hit bale of straw coming out of the turn then there was a lot of contact in the race. One guy was getting into me hard and pushing and shoving. So I returned the favor and held my ground. We got together on a restart (I was running 3rd at the time). He was late getting started and I got nearly beside him and he turned into me (that’s when we got together) and suddenly I was black flagged.
The guy at the exit of the track didn’t know why I was flagged then I asked the guy running the races when he got close and he didn’t know why said see flagger. He said he should have put out caution when I clipped the bale of straw, then the spin (which he said he wouldn’t put out caution and the man running the race who was running the track and working that turn did put out the flag.
Told him it was a bunch of bull which did no good of course. Loaded and came home.

Last edited by a moderator:
And bring help .
We got real good at kart repair will racin
generally went with two other teams , and the engiine /chassis man was typiclly there as well .
I can't imagine doing it all alone .

Back