Inferno flame for green plate clone

You want the clutch engagement at peak torque for your engine.
I suspect you'll want all white, possibly even white/orange or white/yellow alternating unless you add some weights to the shoes.

Here's a handy chart that you can download and print. Note, these are "chatter" engagements, not full lock up, so you'll find they're all about 4-500 rpm low.

hilliard-clutch-spring-chart.jpg

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I suspect you'll want all white, possibly even white/orange or white/yellow alternating unless you add some weights to the shoes.

Here's a handy chart that you can download and print. Note, these are "chatter" engagements, not full lock up, so you'll find they're all about 4-500 rpm low.

View attachment 24311
-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
What springs u think for a blaze on a dyno cams stock 212 with governor removed and weenie pipe.

What springs u think for a blaze on a dyno cams stock 212 with governor removed and weenie pipe.
same as above should get you close. I have no idea what peak torque is for that engine. Advertised I thought was 34-3600, but pretty much everyone is engaging their Predator clutches at 2800-3000 rpm....with the weenie pipe, possibly even lower yet.

View attachment 24311
-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
Linden, IN
765-339-4407