Infiniti chassis

krtrcn

I seen on facebook that infiniti had a dealer in Va. somewhere. I cant reach anyone on their facebook page. T he reason i'm asking for dealer info is I would like to a look a the new chassis. I know its a Helix, but I know noting about them. The last kart I had from Ward was a XXX, and I rode it for 6 years.
The chassis Im on know is not made anymore and the manufacture is on his 3rd design in about 4 years. I guess when you come up with a good gimmick you sell it like crazy.

I've tried the number no answer. The website is old. I would like to see the new kart, because it was stated that changes have been made.
I'm not sure but from what I've read there could be another model that's also being made. I'm not for sure.
I would like to get a new kart but I would like to know what's offered.

The dealer your looking for is Steve emerson 9562499414, super great guys to deal with give him a call for all your Infinity needs.

Mitchell would be better to contact regarding sales, service, replacement parts, and most technical support. In the event that you have in depth te technical questions; I am available at 336-672-1815. It may be that I will have to return a call to you as I may not be in a position to accept a lengthy call at a given moment due to the nature of the business.
There are several other guys on the forum that know our chassis well enough that they may be able to answer your questions more readily than I. However, feel free to contact any of us and we will be happy to assist. As we are currently building chassis, anyone with questions regarding pricing and delivery, Mitchell would be your best point of contact for such information.

Kind regards,
John Michael Ward, Jr.

Ward Karting Supply
Infiniti Racing Chassis
Revolution Clutches
Evolution Clutches

Emerson, I have an galaxy, im looking for the bearing sleeve for rear axle. It looks like the same clam shell holders on the Infiniti. My sleeves or rings doesn't have a groove machine in the od of the ring. Do you have those?

At one time, Infiniti had a seat at the table with the other major manufacturers at the big races. They will remain irrelevant until JMWJ gets back to the track on a consistent basis and hires a wheelman.

"If that Revolution Clutch was good enough for Chase Elliott, it's good enough for YOU"

Emerson, I have an galaxy, im looking for the bearing sleeve for rear axle. It looks like the same clam shell holders on the Infiniti. My sleeves or rings doesn't have a groove machine in the od of the ring. Do you have those?
Feel free to send me pics via fb messenger n I’ll see if they match what I have

Can someone help identify a infiniti chassis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221230-150432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221230-150432_Gallery.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 74
When we were sanding it we found infiniti decals that were painted over...that why I said it was an infiniti...could possibly be something else..lol
Yeah almost positive that is a Bandit..
The steering upright is a Ward product though, and that might of caused it to be mislabeled.
In the beginning of Ward Karting, he sold manufactured parts to several chassis companies.

Yeah almost positive that is a Bandit..
The steering upright is a Ward product though, and that might of caused it to be mislabeled.
Old kart drives good...just need a couple things.want to replace spindals but trying to figure out what I need...look real similar to ultramax .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-095240_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-095240_Gallery.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 12
Old kart drives good...just need a couple things.want to replace spindals but trying to figure out what I need...look real similar to ultramax .
That Era of kart, about all the spindles swapped.
Umax, phantoms nemesis/Phenom, Early slack karts.
BMI or slack possibly has those spindles, the spindle barrels might be a little shorter, easy fix.

Back