Infiniti elite chassis?

Racer6868

Hello. I have what I was told was a 2007 Infiniti Epic. Can anyone confirm and give me some direction with this kart. I have ran it a handful of times and it is fast. But looking to rebuild it this winter and looking to find parts or what other chassis brands cross over to it? I am a 6'3" 240 lb driver. Also going to race it indoors this winter.

Attachments

• 20230819_095045.jpg
    20230819_095045.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230820_114052.jpg
    20230820_114052.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20231014_171421_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014_171421_Gallery.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 61
Hello. I have what I was told was a 2007 Infiniti Epic. Can anyone confirm and give me some direction with this kart. I have ran it a handful of times and it is fast. But looking to rebuild it this winter and looking to find parts or what other chassis brands cross over to it? I am a 6'3" 240 lb driver. Also going to race it indoors this winter.

PMI spindles will work, and I believe PMI can make the castor blocks. You would have to call them and ask.

The nerf bars from a PRC will fit (Nemesis/Phenom/Icon/Seraph/Triton)

The rear cassettes are the hardest part. I've been told the right rear cassette from a trick Olympic redemption will fit on both sides of the epic, but I can't confirm that.

People will tell you to call Mike Ward and order parts, but I have yet to see a single person be successful in doing so

PMI spindles will work, and I believe PMI can make the castor blocks. You would have to call them and ask.

The rear cassettes are the hardest part. I've been told the right rear cassette from a trick Olympic redemption will fit on both sides of the epic, but I can't confirm that.

People will tell you to call Mike Ward and order parts, but I have yet to see a single person be successful in doing so
Awesome. Thank you for the info! Yes, I have read a few posts saying it's hard to get a hold of them.

Talked to Mike Friday, he also posted pictures on Facebook of L blocks he was machining

08 Epic, the brake MC forward dates it.

Talked to Mike Friday, he also posted pictures on Facebook of L blocks he was machining

Yes, he always post a lot of pictures and videos of him making parts, but when anyone calls to order them, they never seem to be able to get them

Back