INFINITI "fakes and knock-offs"

Mike Ward

Hi,
For those who do not know who I am, Ward Karting Supply is, INFINITI RACING CHASSIS are, or unfamiliar with THE REVOLUTION clutches. I am John Michael Ward, Jr and was founder, designer, and head of manufacturing of a multitude of karting related items; having left the field nearly a decade ago. At the behest of the karting community that we are still in contact with convinced myself to re-enter the ring a year or so ago; with some major changes to our native process.

It has come to my attention that there are "knock offs" of everything from spindle assemblies THAT BROKE, I was blamed for (having not really welded much outside of industrial contract requirements for years) and after only a phone picture anyone whose seen my work can vouch for these items having to have NOT been welded by me. Pictures have also emerged of "KNOCK OFF" chassis that are indeed of Ward Karting Supply design; even placing OUR LOGO on the fakes!

PLEASE know that we are doing everything that we can at the moment to rectify the situation at hand. A special thanks to the honest folks and true friends that brought this to our attention; don't want to name any names here without consent; THANK YOU all the same for the flood of information and finer detail that continues to be submitted.

For the curious; YES, we are headed back to full kart/champ kart production as we speak. Full disclosure: this is going to be a long tough process because, for those that don't know, an INFINITI is not like other chassis companies (with the exception of Phantom....I think). We design and MANUFACTURE virtually the entire product in our facility, by our people, in our own unique ways. We could have karts ready for market in a matter of a few weeks if we just went out and used "generic parts trailer components" as everyone else (save one....to my knowledge), but that's not what those we've surveyed want; Hell who would? My apologies if that ended up offending people, and yes, it does come off smug but, I am just doing as the customer base asks.

Feel free to contact one of us at Ward Karting Supply if you have questions to the matter of your product being genuine and potentially dangerous as a FAKE, or to discuss replacement parts, and/or setup and service.

Kind Regards,
John Michael Ward, Jr.

Ward Karting Supply
1282 Pineview Road
Randleman, NC 27317
(336)-672-1815
mykal1970@icloud.com

15B33B30-CB8F-4D19-9D1D-65C767816424.jpeg

I agree with Jamie get cracking my R1 needs a Lil brother! 👍🏻

Last edited:
Kyle,
Brother-man, it is so nice to hear from you; you, regardless of what you are riding these days..... are still considered to be among the "family" if you will. The rest of our "brothers" know who they are; always having my back when people want to talk ugly but also, true friends; the rarest of them. I like to call these people "the friends we would ALL like to have but, so few of us truly deserve."

OVALTECH1,
OMG! That has to be the sweetest looking 2003 INFINITI R1 that i have ever seen out in the wild. Man that was a crazy fast kart, for the highly experienced driver/tire guru. That particular model scared the piss out of a bunch of guys their first time out with the correct setup and tires; they said it didn't even fell like it was touching the ground (when it was fast). Lemme know if I can be of any help in the future.

Kind regards,
John Michael Ward, Jr.

OVALTECH1,
OMG! That has to be the sweetest looking 2003 INFINITI R1 that i have ever seen out in the wild. Man that was a crazy fast kart, for the highly experienced driver/tire guru. That particular model scared the piss out of a bunch of guys their first time out with the correct setup and tires; they said it didn't even fell like it was touching the ground (when it was fast). Lemme know if I can be of any help in the future.

I got to thank Jamie a bunch he helped me through restoring it to its former glory. Once I got it hooked up and moving I told Jamie the same thing. It’s like it just floats out there on the ragged edge of loose but it never ever gets loose it just does work. It is a joy to ride I love it!

I have a R1 champ kart and would like to get some setup numbers for both pavement and dirt.

Anyone have some they would be willing to share? Message me if you don't mind

Thanks

Kyle,
Brother-man, it is so nice to hear from you; you, regardless of what you are riding these days..... are still considered to be among the "family" if you will. The rest of our "brothers" know who they are; always having my back when people want to talk ugly but also, true friends; the rarest of them. I like to call these people "the friends we would ALL like to have but, so few of us truly deserve."

OVALTECH1,

Kind regards,
John Michael Ward,

Hi,
For those who do not know who I am, Ward Karting Supply is, INFINITI RACING CHASSIS are, or unfamiliar with THE REVOLUTION clutches. I am John Michael Ward, Jr and was founder, designer, and head of manufacturing of a multitude of karting related items; having left the field nearly a decade ago. At the behest of the karting community that we are still in contact with convinced myself to re-enter the ring a year or so ago; with some major changes to our native process.

It has come to my attention that there are "knock offs" of everything from spindle assemblies THAT BROKE, I was blamed for (having not really welded much outside of industrial contract requirements for years) and after only a phone picture anyone whose seen my work can vouch for these items having to have NOT been welded by me. Pictures have also emerged of "KNOCK OFF" chassis that are indeed of Ward Karting Supply design; even placing OUR LOGO on the fakes!

PLEASE know that we are doing everything that we can at the moment to rectify the situation at hand. A special thanks to the honest folks and true friends that brought this to our attention; don't want to name any names here without consent; THANK YOU all the same for the flood of information and finer detail that continues to be submitted.

For the curious; YES, we are headed back to full kart/champ kart production as we speak. Full disclosure: this is going to be a long tough process because, for those that don't know, an INFINITI is not like other chassis companies (with the exception of Phantom....I think). We design and MANUFACTURE virtually the entire product in our facility, by our people, in our own unique ways. We could have karts ready for market in a matter of a few weeks if we just went out and used "generic parts trailer components" as everyone else (save one....to my knowledge), but that's not what those we've surveyed want; Hell who would? My apologies if that ended up offending people, and yes, it does come off smug but, I am just doing as the customer base asks.

Feel free to contact one of us at Ward Karting Supply if you have questions to the matter of your product being genuine and potentially dangerous as a FAKE, or to discuss replacement parts, and/or setup and service.

Kind Regards,
John Michael Ward, Jr.

Ward Karting Supply
1282 Pineview Road
Randleman, NC 27317
(336)-672-1815
mykal1970@icloud.com
Mr ward. My name is Randy Hogan I have recently gotten a kart from a guy here and I posted a pic of it here on this site was informed that it might be one of your karts. My question is is there a way I can find out if it one of your karts.

If XXX40 says it's a 2002-3 undertaker then I would bet that's what it is .
Doesn't look like it's missing anything so your golden .
Well except the paint job .:oops:

Ok then yeah I'm gonna strip it down and repaint it I just got it 3 days ago lol so still alot to work on

If XXX40 says it's a 2002-3 undertaker then I would bet that's what it is .
Doesn't look like it's missing anything so your golden .
Well except the paint job .:oops:
For sure .... Jamie is pretty good with chassis’ and it don’t even have to be one he’s had a hand in building. He’s a bent tube guru !

Back