Infiniti Helix and Epic Evolution year?

Mstolz

I just got a Helix and a Epic Evolution in a buy out. Looking for some kind of identification numbers to tell the year. Previous owner thought but not for sure the Helix was a 2016 and the Epic was an 2008. Just want to make sure. Thanks for any help.

Helix was only produced 2 years 2011, 2012 and that was it.
The Epic evolution was only made 1 year 2010.
The Epic has been produced since 2006 as a 2007 model, the chassis is still being built today.
The Epic evolution has 1 feature different than the regular Epic, not many people can tell the difference.
The rear z bar is moved back ¾ inch, it's in line with the right rear nerf tube.
Here is the very first epic evo made
Picture002.jpg

The Epic has been produced since 2006 as a 2007 model, the chassis is still being built today.
The Epic evolution has 1 feature different than the regular Epic, not many people can tell the difference.
The rear z bar is moved back ¾ inch, it's in line with the right rear nerf tube.
View attachment 19817
Thank you so much that answers a lot of questions. My son will be racing these in junior one class. He will be racing these at two different tracks one track is a clone motor with Max's tires medium bite bullring. The other is a bigger track loose traction with Hoosier treaded tires and predator motor. The tracks are about 60 miles apart and I live right between both of them. I wish the tracks could get together on the rules but it doesn't seem that will work out this year. Will one work better at a certain track or will it matter. Thank you for your time.

I just got a Helix and a Epic Evolution in a buy out. Looking for some kind of identification numbers to tell the year. Previous owner thought but not for sure the Helix was a 2016 and the Epic was an 2008. Just want to make sure. Thanks for any help.
Is one a flat kart chassis, the other a Champ chassis ?

Thank you so much that answers a lot of questions. My son will be racing these in junior one class. He will be racing these at two different tracks one track is a clone motor with Max's tires medium bite bullring. The other is a bigger track loose traction with Hoosier treaded tires and predator motor. The tracks are about 60 miles apart and I live right between both of them. I wish the tracks could get together on the rules but it doesn't seem that will work out this year. Will one work better at a certain track or will it matter. Thank you for your time.
Helix for the treads

View attachment 19817
who is still building the epic chassis?

Back