infiniti r1

i have a r1 and need some info on set up numbers for a small dirt track the track is carolina red dirt not much banking and kinda tight corners thanks

i have a r1 and need some info on set up numbers for a small dirt track the track is carolina red dirt not much banking and kinda tight corners thanks
I have some software, Excel spreadsheet, that I use to roughly give you an idea for stagger. One of the things the software needs is the turn radius/diameter. It can get you really close.
Knowing that one step is about 3 feet, give or take, if you walk off the distance between the straightaways, it gives a good number to calculate stagger. Once you get close, with a little experimenting, I think you can get what you need. I can't even imagine anybody getting the stagger right if they only know the length of the track. 1/5 of a mile tracks can vary in configuration quite a bit. You also need the width of the track. The tread width of a rear axle is another number you need. It may sound a little complicated but it's not. I made it to accept Digital or metric information.

Here is what I settled on running predator heavy. 1/8 mile craw dad dirt track. Dry dusty slick very little banking. Running on Cobras.
01DAFD20-ECDB-453E-9440-CF667FC7DBD3.jpeg

thank you guys for ur help
I'm no expert on any of this, but I thought you might like this run down. The only thing I can see is; the rear cross weight is down from most that I have seen, and I've seen a lot, not to say that it's lower than all that I've seen, just lower than many.ovalteck1_1 8 29 20.jpg

Back