Infiniti Still Relevant

So, for all of you that believe that Infiniti can't compete with the big name manufacturers, take note. We are currently running a GREEN driver in Teen Champ, who just ran his fifth race overall and the second one of this season. I'm surely not a setup ace nor a tire guru of any kind, but in two races, we have two poles and have led about 2/3 of the laps. One of the races was won by another Infiniti buggy, who also qualified just behind us this week. The Dowdys are family to me, and are definitely instrumental in our success. Don't count Infiniti out, there's plenty of wins to come from the"little guy". Mitchell is stocking and shipping parts and clutches, and Mike is developing chassis as well as making clutches. I'm proud to run Infiniti products, and hope more of you will as well.

Been running an epic buggy on asphalt since 2010 we have won 3 championships with this kart best kart i have ever owned if your not riding an infiniti chassis your chasing one

You go ONEHARDHEAD !! Planning a trip down to NC in the next few weeks to visit my son so I know he would enjoy catching a kart race !!! Will have to make sure to catch up with you !

ONEHARDHEAD......I think it’s more the crew chief than the kart; but that ole buggy ain’t half bad for having been built by an ole hillbilly. ��

Mike Ward.

It isn't me by a long shot Mike. 3 of the top 4 in Teen Champ last race at Coleridge came from your shop. That's a little much to be a coincidence. Everyone knows your buggies just plain work. Thanks for being in our corner.

Back