Infiniti XXX set up numbers

We purchased an Infiniti XXX chassis and are running it on dirt. Wondering if anyone is Familiar with these chassis that could give me set up numbers and advice on setting this kart up. Thanks

Often, a question like this includes the year of the kart, the class the kart will be running in and what track you will be running at.

Maybe even include your experience with karting.

We are running junior caged. (Flat kart with bolt on cage. Mainly Penns creek. I had a general set up in it so far this season but would like to fine tune with the chassis manufacturers recommended numbers.

We are running junior caged. (Flat kart with bolt on cage. Mainly Penns creek. I had a general set up in it so far this season but would like to fine tune with the chassis manufacturers recommended numbers.
I'm at pennscreek most every week with the black #13 kart in Sr Clone an sometimes Animal, look me up ask for Ken but we won't be there this coming Sat, get a solid base line on it and then it's all Tires, right now it's 33s NO prep just gotta pick the right date codes.

Back