Info need on pipe for a LO206 ENGINE

Dale

The class I'm running has a open pipe rule, has anyone played with pipes on these engines. I'm running it on a 450lb car and the track is a 1/8th mile dirt with tite turns. Can anyone recommend a good pipe.

Sure hope tracks don't start messing with the LO 206 rules. If they all stay with the briggs rules it will stay a good class. According to the briggs rules there are only two pipes to chose from.

The legal LO 206 pipes are as good as it gets but if you want to spend more money on something else call me.
I'll take it.

5511 Pro-Gas pipe (if it fits your chassis) is a better pipe than the 5506 or 5507. I have tested it on the Lo206. I stock another candy cane pipe that will work well also, but for the money the 5511 pipe is well built and works. I think I talked with you previously about Lo206s...don't know if I mentioned these pipes or not.

Easy on the track rules here guys....I think this is a microd or similar car that has some restrictions on where the pipe fits.
I encourage a lot of different applications for the Lo206 engine package outside of mainstream karting. :)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

That's the only thing I'm not fond of with the package/rules I personally would like to see a J style pipe instead of the 5506 & 7 , just don't care for pipes w/muffler going to the left side of chassis .

Back