Info on 2020 UAS Grand Nationals?

Hoppy

It is getting closer to the 2020 UAS Grand National....haven't seen any promotion on Bob's or anywhere else. Is there a Facebook page that someone is updating? Is there a Friday night practice? Are there any other classes running? What time do we start Friday and Saturday? Is there a Sunday rain date? Is there a flyer with info on classes and payouts? Who is in charge if we have questions to ask? Is there a phone number to contact?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can assist with this info.

Hoppy

87 views and no new info.........Someone from Grand National "Team" responded to me on facebook with no answers. You would have to be Kreskin to know what the plan is for this race.

Reach out to Mike Lane. He’s the lead for the UAS GN team. They laid out the details early this year. Practice and party Friday night, race Saturday. They also laid out the class structure for support awhile back.

Seen that the big o tribute race postponed to next weekend due to hurricane....hope that allows more racers to make it to Ohio for UAS grands...

2020 UAS A main line up and official finish.

Attachments

• 4E660755-0B95-469A-8C3E-E2F763EBFD3F.jpeg
    4E660755-0B95-469A-8C3E-E2F763EBFD3F.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 63
  • F3533830-96BF-4068-A979-FAE6F6423295.jpeg
    F3533830-96BF-4068-A979-FAE6F6423295.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 63
the best race i have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. it was run on a timely fashion. track was in great shape. I wish we could all get together moor then once a year. what a blast it was to race with 52 uas karts. can not wait to do it again. crazy thing was i was going to the big o and that would have been a big mistake.

the best race i have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. it was run on a timely fashion. track was in great shape. I wish we could all get together moor then once a year. what a blast it was to race with 52 uas karts. can not wait to do it again. crazy thing was i was going to the big o and that would have been a big mistake.
Agreed!...Glad we went. The fellows did a great job.

Back