Info on available parts for the par 95 sudam

Taft Racing

Have a par 95 Sudam looking to find parts to restore this engine.
Cylinder sleeve, rod (102mm) pistons. Not sure if they even exist anymore.

Problem with the Sudam parts are so expensive it costs more than a completed engine is worth.
Couple jugs both need sleeves, 1 head, finned bottem end ( 125) seletra ign
Not really worth anything as is. Too expensive to build lol.
Not sure what I'll do with it.

Buller prices for Sudam parts are pretty good though and great quality. If you buy the original parts from Italy they are very expensive and not better quality. i think Buller is affordable given the power you can get of a Sudam and he gives you plenty of info.

Problem with the Sudam parts are so expensive it costs more than a completed engine is worth.
Couple jugs both need sleeves, 1 head, finned bottem end ( 125) seletra ign
Not really worth anything as is. Too expensive to build lol.
Not sure what I'll do with it.

If you wanna sell the parts let me know. I could use them

Thanks,
Bryan C.

Get a used X30 cylinder and stick it on the crank case. You'll have a water cooled version of the Sudam. I have been finding hurt X30 jugs and heads for a decent price, they wont be legal for SKUSA or similar type sanctioning bodies, but for what we are doing they would be great.

Get a used X30 cylinder and stick it on the crank case. You'll have a water cooled version of the Sudam. I have been finding hurt X30 jugs and heads for a decent price, they wont be legal for SKUSA or similar type sanctioning bodies, but for what we are doing they would be great.

Are the bolt pattern and openings on the headers similar between the X30 and Sudam

Are the bolt pattern and openings on the headers similar between the X30 and Sudam
I had Al Eshman here in Arizona do the work. I said the head studs were slightly different but it was an easy fix. The head studs and exhaust ports are the same. There are a number of guys that have done this and all ive spoken too seem to be really happy with it. I am building a dual set up bot don't have it all the way done yet so I cant say. But I am excited about it.

Back