Info on PWR

cmac

Can anyone tell me what they know about a builder named PWR (Porter racing). They are from Campbellsville, KY I believe. Good performers? How to reach them? Thanks!

CMac

Kentucky racers I need your help getting a phone number for PWR from Campbellsville, Kentucky.

Thanks,

CMac

What do you want to know? My cousin races with and against them all the time and knows them well. Pj Porter is the guy you want to talk to, he is the owner of PRE, which used to be PWR back when they were teamed up with Johnathan Wheeler a couple years ago. They were nearly unbeatable around Ky tracks when they were PWR but not so much anymore

I just am trying to reach them so they can tell me about a clone motor they built and I purchased used. I was told by seller it was a good one and others have said they did good work, but I would like to talk with them about it.

CMac

Send me a message with your number and I will pass it along to PJ this weekend when I see him. I lost his number. If you are on facebook, look up PWR Racing or PJ Porter, he should be easy to find on there if you have alot of racers in your friends list

Back