Insanity prep

I used the insanity wet track when we were running the first year rookie class and they go out in the mud. I loved it. Works really well.

we do for the first class.... they use it all up
BC92C11B-287A-4EB1-B6C5-F6F95DFA4E05.jpeg

Yup! Water the track run all 13 or whatever classes for heat 1 , then re water run heat 2 and so on to the feature

Yup! Water the track run all 13 or whatever classes for heat 1 , then re water run heat 2 and so on to the feature
All I can say is WOW you got a lot more patience than me !! Might want to show them the definition of Insanity !!
Sorry I'll get back to topic !!

It's as good as any, key with any prep line is understanding when to use which one, and how.
Should of added when considering buying any prep line, pick 3 or 4 and before you buy call all the go to guy's with each line of prep and ask questions your not only confirming there knowledge your confirming what kind of customer service to expect.

Find someone local that either has their own prep line or is a dealer for someone else and knows how to use it. Some prep lines are more popular than others in different areas of the country.

Our local track does this, waters the heck out of the track then sends the kids out first, I won't even put our kart on the track when they do that.... I got better things to do than clean 15lbs of mud off before the start of the heats.

Had a track like that here at one time. It had a good bit of bank. They would water the hell out of then want karts to pack the track. You would go out on the track and just make mud. One time I had so much mud on the front of my kart I couldn't turn the wheel. We we all about ready to quit. It was such a mess. They finally got it figured out. I guess at least we didn't have to worry about dust.

that’s what we do to. First year rookies pack the track and run it in. Its just buckets full of mud off the kart after they ran.

Last edited:
that’s what we go to. First year rookies pack the track and run it in. Its just buckets full of mud off the kart after they ran.
Same here except its the adult class that is always first. Track gets watered and rolled in with trucks. Then the karts are sent out to run it in.
Sooo much mud on kart makes you wonder why you even bother scaling. I quit running it in because of the mud build up. Its also hard on my equipment, especially the clutch.
If the track is real muddy when we go out for our heat race; oh well! we are all racing on the same track and I think I handle the mud better than most of my competitors.

Back