Inside goat pee

It is super aggressive, some do it with varying degrees of success. Depends on the track, the tire, and what it will be used for. Not many times or places I'd suggest it, but I have seen a few times I was told that was the hot ticket that particular night, for those particular track conditions.

I will add, I have never used it inside a tire that I knew of. Not to say it hasn't been in a few internal preps I have used without me necessarily knowing it.

It is super aggressive, some do it with varying degrees of success. Depends on the track, the tire, and what it will be used for. Not many times or places I'd suggest it, but I have seen a few times I was told that was the hot ticket that particular night, for those particular track conditions.

I will add, I have never used it inside a tire that I knew of. Not to say it hasn't been in a few internal preps I have used without me necessarily knowing it.

Anything I could use to thin it out make it less agressive?

Being this is the Burris section.... Whynot first try a softer set of tires.... I come from 11s country personally....

bull ring indoor track will be around 45-50 degree , track usally goes black with all prep put down on it... i have 33s and 11s hear alto of talk about inside prep. and were trying to learn

Yes inside

Only ask because I know nothing about indoor concrete racing and would not want to comment, Here's my take for goat inside if it's an any compound burris rule, up to the 33's I would not use it or ANY aggressive prep inside, if the 33 was just little much to hook up I would use 22's prepped external, if the 22's were little much I would use 11's prepped external, now if it get's where the 33's are just not quite enough I have had good results with 55's prepped down Internal and yes as goat being part of as much as a 7oz mix, If it's a Burris 33 only rule and ya need them softened a good bite I would not be afraid to use a goat mix for Internal.

Back