Inside prep ht3s

Tgrove3t

Looking for info on as what direction to go for inside rolling ht3s. 1/6th mile Clay track(talladega) Clone light/medium. Looking to duro around 50s. Had a company suggest rolling 60cc of hot lap 2 but I’ve read all sorts of info every which away.

Looking for info on as what direction to go for inside rolling ht3s. 1/6th mile Clay track(talladega) Clone light/medium. Looking to duro around 50s. Had a company suggest rolling 60cc of hot lap 2 but I’ve read all sorts of info every which away.
The amount of internal rolled depends on which prep you use to internal with, and classes you race. Light/Medium, with my prep id roll 100cc.
Some others may only be 60cc.
60cc of HL2 IMO isnt enough.

60cc may be enough on a high kart count night if the track bites up good, but for a normal weekly deal, that's likely not enough, as Earl said.
90CC in the right sides of HL2 would be better in my opinion, or even something more aggressive.
I'd suggest our Pink Panther internal; unless you are building good heat in the tires, then our Medium Rare.
With Pink Panther, I'd start with 60cc and go from there.
If you have specific questions about our prep line, please feel free to call our shop number listed below during business hours.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back