Inside preping

Thanks guys, im new to prepping on my own but y'all's comments have helped me understand a little better. I am using Donnie Nall's insanity prep. I talked to him a little and he don't know about the tracks I run but has given me some good advice on what to start with by comparing the similarities to tracks that he has ran..
He is an awesome guy, will take the time to explain things to you so you understand..
Thanks again guys for your help.

Thanks guys, im new to prepping on my own but y'all's comments have helped me understand a little better. I am using Donnie Nall's insanity prep. I talked to him a little and he don't know about the tracks I run but has given me some good advice on what to start with by comparing the similarities to tracks that he has ran..
He is an awesome guy, will take the time to explain things to you so you understand..
Donnie is a good guy. We run a lot of the same tracks as he does and he’s helped us a lot. We keep Yellow crush handy. He has a great product.

I'd contact Earl with So Co tire treatments and see if he knows the tracks you run If he does he'll give great info

I am new to the tire prep game also and still have not decided on a prep program for the coming season. I have reached out to a good amount of prep suppliers and also racers in my area and seem to get conflicting answers. I would say 100% of suppliers recommend some sort of internal prep with their line and recommend using it, but I would say 50% of the racers I talk to say they don't use any internal prep and run upfront with just outside prep. I know there are way smarter people on here then me and I would like to hear some opinions on this. A little back round on me, I will be running a 2019 Deuce CRF450r in UAS races/ North South races. I will only run 10-12 races a season. I have been told by multiple racers that they dont worry about internal prep. Just trying to gather as much info as I can before I decide on a program. Thanks

I am new to the tire prep game also and still have not decided on a prep program for the coming season. I have reached out to a good amount of prep suppliers and also racers in my area and seem to get conflicting answers. I would say 100% of suppliers recommend some sort of internal prep with their line and recommend using it, but I would say 50% of the racers I talk to say they don't use any internal prep and run upfront with just outside prep. I know there are way smarter people on here then me and I would like to hear some opinions on this. A little back round on me, I will be running a 2019 Deuce CRF450r in UAS races/ North South races. I will only run 10-12 races a season. I have been told by multiple racers that they dont worry about internal prep. Just trying to gather as much info as I can before I decide on a program. Thanks
Using which tire ?

I wouldn't "worry" about prep, either. I would internal the Vegas, and not internal the Burris.
No worries, just speed.
With a 450, you're more concerned with gaining bite/traction than softening or breaking down sidewalls.
It's considerably easier to abuse the tires with a big motor & heavy kart than the stockers ever will.

Back