inside prepping

GOT SPEED

How much and what is the best to use for maxxas. I know it determines what the track condition is but looking for a starting point. Thanks

What prep are you using? Generally it depends on the track. But as a starting point go with 50cc on the right, left rear the same and the left front go with 75cc. Roll tires for at least 24 hours. This would be done just a few days before racing them. Remember that all tire prep evaporates through a tire so you may want to add 25cc to each tire within a week or so. I like to use a hot box and keep the temp around 85degF. Make sure when you fill the tires DO NOT set the tire on it's side wall, always set the tire on its foot surface.

What internal are you using? Re-rolling the tire depends on what internal. Also, some internal preps are more aggressive than others

Just starting on my own thing. Just looking for some good info. I currently have some palmetto inside. Anybody had any luck with it or should I use something else.

I have 3 sets of tires on the way to start working for several tracks in Ga Fl area. Any help would be appreciated.

I like to use Kyrptonite inside, you might want to roll them for about 48 hrs. if you don't have a hot box since its been cold here in the south.

I have 3 sets of tires on the way to start working for several tracks in Ga Fl area. Any help would be appreciated.

Call me or message me which tracks, ive been to them all except Nashville, and ill help you the best i can with what you have.
My number is 386-748-1061 if you would like to talk.

Usually during the cooler months 75ccs is about the lowest I go, I usually start around 90ccs. Anytime when it's warm and the track is good I've been down as low as 30ccs. It all depends on track and track conditions. As far as re-rolling, it depends on the prep you're using. I don't re-roll tires unless they are 1 to 2 months old or older.

Back