Internally Prepping Tires

I rolled a set of tires in march and didn't get to go racing. Can I roll them again or are the tires junk? Race in 2 weeks. Should I roll them this time with less amount of internal? Or should I just do my normal internal prep routine with same amount as usual.

Since these have been rolled before and not ran but I will be rolling them again will they be as fast? Will I notice a difference in performance?

there are alot of varibles to consider, on the wheel, not on the wheel, whats the normal track condition for where you are going to be running, how much internal originally, etc...
the tire might be perfect for a hot weekend?

Rolled on wheel. Track condition is like 5/10 for bite, a little dry slikc but track always comes around for feature time. I am not good at explaining track conditions. Normally 45-50 duro is fast in summer and then 40-45 in spring and fall when cooler and more wet out. I rolled them with around 3oz for the right sides and around 3oz for LR then 1 for LF. They had only 10 laps on them and so there is still one new side and then a slightly worn other side. I plan on running these for 1 or 2 races and selling for cheap as I am trying to stay on fresh rubber. I don't aggeresvily prep tires at all I mainly just wipe some prep made for bite and not to drop duro on them and then a wipe of a prpe made to drop duro a point or two but still add bite usually during week. Then wipe bite at track after cleaning tires and then go out wet with a more aggressive prep. Not super aggressive but the most aggressive I have. I dont normally wipe anything harsh during week. I have one DOPE set that if weekend will be wet I kindof prep them differently but I only use 3 preps for my tires as that is the main preps made from the place I buy my prep from. It is fast stuff though.

Reroll at 50% of what you originally rolled. Reroll might be faster. It maybe slower, only way you'll find out is if you try it. To many variables. What prep line are you on?

Theres many instances where a couple month old roll is fast... and then there are the tracks where you need a fresh roll. For instance, my son just straight-awayed the field at Jasper 2 weeks ago at a Vega state race on Blues that were rolled back in February...

Back