Introduction

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I just want to start with a thank you to all of those who are part of this community. I am an amateur engine builder and self entering kart racer from Ontario, Canada.

I have used this forum as a non-member for quite a few years now and it has helped me a great deal to make the right decisions, it has opened me up to ideas I never thought of before, and helped me overcome many issues I've faced.

I think its long overdue now, and so am looking forward to interacting with all of you and hopefully able to be of some help. Thank you!

- Matteo

Very well said Brian, I especially have learned a great deal from you, I have always enjoyed your write ups and was excited to see that you commented here. Very thankful for all that you do for this community 🙂

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I just want to start with a thank you to all of those who are part of this community. I am an amateur engine builder and self entering kart racer from Ontario, Canada.

I have used this forum as a non-member for quite a few years now and it has helped me a great deal to make the right decisions, it has opened me up to ideas I never thought of before, and helped me overcome many issues I've faced.

I think its long overdue now, and so am looking forward to interacting with all of you and hopefully able to be of some help. Thank you!

- Matteo
Well I'll be NO help with any teachings or Expert advise when it comes to Engines BECAUSE I'm a Motor Moron , However I can be Friendly and Welcome you to the site, and Good to see you've became a member.
ENJOY

Back