Invader Kart?

Jake5150

Just got this Invader Kart but having trouble identifying what “era” it’s from. Anyone know any information on these?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 217
Jake5150:
I am no Invader chassis expert, however, I had friends who ran Invaders in the late 1970's. This chassis has the look of this era to me. I am attaching a link to a website that has timeline and descriptions of the Invader karts of the past. Also, you might contact Cole Nelson racing. He is Gary Nelson's grandson and his father Jeff is still alive and was the builder of Invader karts prior to selling the operation which preceded Cole buying back the shop equipment and becoming a 3rd generation of Nelson building this brand.

Good luck in your search!

CMac

http://www.vdm46.com/invaderemmick-parts.html

Jake5150:
I am no Invader chassis expert, however, I had friends who ran Invaders in the late 1970's. This chassis has the look of this era to me. I am attaching a link to a website that has timeline and descriptions of the Invader karts of the past. Also, you might contact Cole Nelson racing. He is Gary Nelson's grandson and his father Jeff is still alive and was the builder of Invader karts prior to selling the operation which preceded Cole buying back the shop equipment and becoming a 3rd generation of Nelson building this brand.

Good luck in your search!

CMac

http://www.vdm46.com/invaderemmick-parts.html
Thanks cmac!

LOOK'S LIKE AN EARLY 200'S 4 BAR BUT THE SPINDLES AND STEERING SHAFT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM THE 90'S ERA I AM NO EXPERT BUT MY BOY RUNS A CADET AND WE GOT IT TO WORK GREAT ON DIRT

LOOK'S LIKE AN EARLY 200'S 4 BAR BUT THE SPINDLES AND STEERING SHAFT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM THE 90'S ERA I AM NO EXPERT BUT MY BOY RUNS A CADET AND WE GOT IT TO WORK GREAT ON DIRT
hi, im thinking 95-97 pro works chassis. good kart, the rear torsion bar spuds were allready there someone just added the bar, or it was ordered with the bar. it also has the k bars. that kart would be fast today!!!! congats, chuck

hi, im thinking 95-97 pro works chassis. good kart, the rear torsion bar spuds were allready there someone just added the bar, or it was ordered with the bar. it also has the k bars. that kart would be fast today!!!! congats, chuck
I THINK YOU'RE ARE RIGHT THE THIRD BEARING HANGER THREW ME OFF. I KNOW A GUY RUNNING ONE OF THESE WITH A OPEN ANIMAL, THAT'S NORTH OF 25HP AND HE'S BAD FAST. THROWING HER IN TO THE CORNER RIGHT AFTER THE FLAGSTAND. ON A LITTLE BULLRING ITS A SIGHT TO SEE

Back