Is a PRC Banshee any good

I have no idea how good that kart is, but if you're just starting out, I'll bet it's better than you are. I'm not putting you down one single bit you understand, but it takes time, and the learning curve is very steep, getting to the point where you'll be better than the kart.

If you've just started out, and you know nothing about setup, that kart will serve you well while you learn. Even buying the best of everything, you're never going to see a newcomer jump out into the lead in his 1st few races. And maybe more than a few.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)
I've put newbie's ( and seen others do the same thing.) On my ride and they win they first ever race so if you want to win out the box .go to your local track for a few weeks and watch... watch for the constant winners and then make friends and buy a ride on their kart..your learn more from these people and get up front faster...worth the money..really cost less than buying karts and equipment and having to learn the hard way...I learned the hard way with over a year behind the wheel before the first win and I had a very smart crew chief and owner..rip brother Bill...

Back