Is it my computer or is it Bob's.

alvin l nunley

Site Supporter
Sometimes the little indicator, in front of each sub-forum name, that tells you there is a new post, is on, but when I open the sub-forum, there are no new posts. Or sometimes, there are new posts but you can only tell by the date of the last post, the highlight indicator, telling you there is a new post in that thread, is not on. If that's the right word for it.
Now this might be a problem with my computer, I don't know, and it is not a big deal, I'm just wondering if anybody else is having this problem?
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.

Alvin, Do you see in the top left corner of the web page the words "NEW POST" That is all I have to click on to see if there are any new posts that I haven't seen. By time I get through reading the new posts that interest me I can click on "NEW POST" and there are more new post available to read.
I might also have your problem, but I haven't been bothered or noticed the problem.

Al, I am seeing the same problem too but only when going back to the previous page. But just clicking the refresh circle arrow thingy updates everything.

Back