Is there anyone out there that has a nice EVENT sponsor letter?

brs11

We are putting together a big labor day weekend show and looking for a professional letter to present to local businesses? Is there anyone willing to share that with me?

Thanks!
Andy

We are putting together a big labor day weekend show and looking for a professional letter to present to local businesses? Is there anyone willing to share that with me?

Thanks!
Andy

"GOOD LUCK"! Here's a suggestion for you.....Put on the 'Shoes' of the person(s)/shops of which you are approaching and view ur request from their side of the table. Example being...."Why....What's in it for me/Us"? JMO

"GOOD LUCK"! Here's a suggestion for you.....Put on the 'Shoes' of the person(s)/shops of which you are approaching and view ur request from their side of the table. Example being...."Why....What's in it for me/Us"? JMO

I already have several businesses lined up just want to present them with a professional letter, they have already committed to donating prize money, just thought this would impress them and possibly have them for future dates.

And we have a business and do put on the "shoes" to help out events.

Back