Is there still a demand for open/modified Briggs parts?

JPMKarting

Site Supporter
I just picked up a HUGE buyout of flathead parts.

In that lot, I have a few ARC and Clements billet flywheels, billet cranks, billet rods, Wiseco pistons, etc.

I also have quite a few single and dual bearing Raptor blocks, heads, side covers, etc etc.

I have some engine building friends coming this weekend to help me go through everything and tell me what is good and what is junk. I will post a list here once its done, but just trying to get an idea on if there is still a market for this stuff

In that lot, I have a few ARC and Clements billet flywheels, billet cranks, billet rods, Wiseco pistons, etc.

I also have quite a few single and dual bearing Raptor blocks, heads, side covers, etc etc.

I have some engine building friends coming this weekend to help me go through everything and tell me what is good and what is junk. I will post a list here once its done, but just trying to get an idea on if there is still a market for this stuff
Always looking

What is your low price on a 3 hp flywheel, arc adjustable? Also looking for a 360c carb from Checkered Flag. I need a 980 HARTMAN carb , if you have one.

Hello,
Were you able to find the items that I was wanting?
Thanks,
Robert

Back