ISO 02 Ultramax blaze Spindles

ZFracing

Picked up a 02 Blaze for my local indoor clone class in Northern California. Ultramax no longer makes spindles for this chassis, I believe JC specialties still has them but I was hoping to see if people had any that would be cheaper then a brand new ones from JC. let me know, Thank you!

I had an Octane Blaze, sold it but im pretty sure I still have a couple. Send me a picture of yours and I will check. By the way, Ultramax still has spindles for it.

I had an Octane Blaze, sold it but im pretty sure I still have a couple. Send me a picture of yours and I will check. By the way, Ultramax still has spindles for it.
when i called they said they have the left in stock but that's it. ill send a picture tonight when I'm by the kart if that's alright?

If you can determine the degree of the spindle you need you might want to check with Doug at Adrenaline Rush Racing out of Rome, NY. Many times I've purchased good, used spindles from him. You may also be able to just call him and I'm sure he'll know what you need 315-796-2598. If all else fails I'd try Performance Manufacturing, they probably have something close that might work.

If you can determine the degree of the spindle you need you might want to check with Doug at Adrenaline Rush Racing out of Rome, NY. Many times I've purchased good, used spindles from him. You may also be able to just call him and I'm sure he'll know what you need 315-796-2598. If all else fails I'd try Performance Manufacturing, they probably have something close that might work.
thanks ill try that to, Idk what degree they are exactly. like mentioned I know jc sells them, just didn't know if i had other options or if someone had old ones laying around.

I would think just about any 10 degree spindle should work .
King pin size would be the only concern and that would be a small concern .

all mine are 7/16th with 7/16th king pin...
Go with what jp said and replace the bearing with 1615-2rs or 1620-2rs depending on thickness it has a 7/16 hole
most newer spindle barrel are 1.1/8" od....... might have to rework tie rods with any spindles you put on except stock we used the 1620

Back