ISO: complete sell outs OH/KY/TN/NC/IN/MI/IL

7x16 v nose with ramp door w/flap and rv style side door. Brakes and all LED'S - it's a 2018.

2012 Triton CE - braided throttle and break lines, jex floating hub, mychron 4, brand new from PRC axle, bearings, spindles, king pins, and heims. Has PRC tank, peddle grips, flip mount, etc. Lg Nexcen seat. Rolling kart stand (pull type) (has original bumpers and needs on it) have new spare nerf bars and spare used spindles that have 10 races on them.

2 Dover clones. Bought 1 brand new late fall last year and put 1 night on it (2 races).
The other is brand new. Sent an engine to Jerry to refresh, but it was wore out. He built me a new one using my top plate, header, and chain guard.

2 Vortex double disc clutches. Real good shape with extra baskets, springs, and vortex tools. Can run as the black or red. Bunch of gears.

Rear gear set and rack

4 sets T3's on black wheels (couple years old but life left in them(low dot but 3 edges still)
6 or 7 sets of 33's mostly on black wheels. All good tires. All wheels are straight.

Rolling tire rack - holds 8 sets

3 aluminum tire rings and tire dismounter

Scales and scale stand

Pro-line camber and toe gauge

Prep, oil, filters - couple new, foamies - half dozen new, 2 RC filters (1 new and 1 has 1 feature on it)

Home made tire grinder - very heavy

Tire roller with pan - used very little

Anything else I can find karting related.

Load the trailer and take it all for $7500

Pretty firm on price

Back