Sold thank you

EPRacer87

ISO Dual bearing, Briggs Flathead with a good amount of life left or fresh. Build sheets available preferred. Family friend getting back into Karting and I’m putting a new chassis together for him and I need a new/newer power plant to put on for him.

Located in Bethlehem, PA

Cell is 862-432-1844
Text preferred over calling. My apologies, but I work very different hours daily.

Still PLENTY of flattys in PA to be had! I literally buy a flathead part about once a week:)
Good luck with your endeavors!

ISO Dual bearing, Briggs Flathead with a good amount of life left or fresh. Build sheets available preferred. Family friend getting back into Karting and I’m putting a new chassis together for him and I need a new/newer power plant to put on for him.

Located in Bethlehem, PA

Cell is 862-432-1844
Text preferred over calling. My apologies, but I work very different hours daily.
I have 3 . One turner an 2 built by brest . We don't run them just hanging out on my shelf .

Located in Bethlehem, PA

Cell is 862-432-1844
We can build you a brand new flathead for $1550.
or used (fresh) for $550 +up.

We are currently running about 3-4 weeks back though.
We accept credit and bank debit cards over the phone and ship FedEx daily.
If we can help you - please feel free to give us a call during business hours or leave a message when a good to return your call would be.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back