Issue with axle

You should have just taken your kart to the track and ask the fellow karters there if they can give you a hand. Kart shops are already ripping us off as it is with their five thousand dollar 'proprietary' nut n' bolt (that cost half a cent to make) that you have to fork over and pay because you can't find it at Home Depot or any other hardware store. I'm angry, dammit...........enough with kart shops ripping consumers off with their stupid ridiculous prices, ENOUGH!!

It really isn't a hard job to change the axle. You do need to keep everything in the rear clean and well maintained all the time.

You should have just taken your kart to the track and ask the fellow karters there if they can give you a hand. Kart shops are already ripping us off as it is with their five thousand dollar 'proprietary' nut n' bolt (that cost half a cent to make) that you have to fork over and pay because you can't find it at Home Depot or any other hardware store. I'm angry, dammit...........enough with kart shops ripping consumers off with their stupid ridiculous prices, ENOUGH!!

I would suggest reading the where to buy parts post in the 206 forum. The markup on Briggs parts suck. The markup on clone parts is better but, the quality is dicey. If you think your kartshop is ripping you off, find another kartshop....

Back