Its a shame.

krtrcn

I've reached to iron city complex track several times over the last few months about their plans for the track next year.
I've done this on their Facebook page and messenger, with no luck.
This evening it really struck a nerve when I seen they posted this afternoon for a dirt national next year.
I know I speak for a lot of local racers who would love to see this place open up on a weekly basis..
I just wish they would let the races know what the plans are. I guess that they're only wanting big races from what they post.
If someone knows please inform us.
Thanks.

Honestly if you didn't see this coming with Iron City I can understand the frustration. Not every track or every tracks business model is built for a saturday night program.

But let's also consider this. In that local area you have Possum Kingdom, Warrior Creek, Sugar Tit, Outback and Foot Hills. Which if Iron City was running would pull karts away from if they ran a saturday night show.

I'd consider myself damn lucky to have that many tracks to choose from within 60 minutes of each other.

I drive up from the coast to run the tracks mentioned and I think you local guys have damn good thing going on upstate.

I don't know about anything butt:

I think in PA closed tracks open up anyway for one race a year to protect their rights to have a track on the site location.

Might be similar in SC. If they did not have at least one race they'd be done and have to go thru hassel to reopen and it might hurt sale of the track. but as I said up front, I don't know. ... :)

The older I get the less I know ... for sure. ... :)

I don't know about anything butt:

I think in PA closed tracks open up anyway for one race a year to protect their rights to have a track on the site location.

Might be similar in SC. If they did not have at least one race they'd be done and have to go thru hassel to reopen and it might hurt sale of the track. but as I said up front, I don't know. ... :)

The older I get the less I know ... for sure. ... :)
Not the case here. They just sank bunches of money into this facility, and arent done yet. Theres still more work to be done, and at this time theyre not sure if they will be able to do a weekly show.
Once finished im sure there will be answers, or call Charger Racing Chassis if you need more answers.

Back