It's NO secret I've been trying to get All Pa tracks on the same page with little success, Don't blow this one !!

racing promotor

Last year there was a thread about the new Predator Class Getting started and growing it, EVERYONE was encouraged to all use same rules and it would, well in spite of that not happening the class is taking off and is really spreading it's wings, Seven Stars ( formerly Lil g ) had 20 signed up last FRI on a night with weather issues that did rain out, You would NOT all get on the same page with rules ( BUT you still should as the Governor's need to stay in tact ), Anyway point now is don't blow it all apart by start having to many MONEY RACES at to HIGH of a Purse, AGREE on a MAX and stick with it OR your going to go off path and right down the clone road with $1000 motors, I know this will start debate but I'll start by saying TOTAL PURSE should not exceed $250 and that's with paying MIN 5 spots and should ALWAYS have a MIN kart count to pay the $250 purse, MIN count not meet purse goes down. And you should limit the amount of MONEY races at each track, You all have another chance to make it better for ALL don't blow this one just because You think you have the best Idea like what happened with the rules, stick together on the MONEY don't let it get out of control, because in the end IF you think that's what will draw Karts Your only FOOLING YOURSELF !!

Last edited:
Another thing, right now in VA, there is a $1000 to win event soon to be run. Two weeks ago it was a race held for $500. That's gonna kill it.

If the kart count is growing as you say it is and the current agreement between the three tracks is currently max payout of $50 then why make it any more. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
That's $50 to only the Winner NOT total purse I'm not lobbying for Money races but you know there coming, my point is CAP it now at $250 Purse Winner would get $75, And I said $250 as a MAX I agree a lower number would be best, Big part of my point I'm with you IF IT AIN"T BROKE DON"T FIX IT, then the rest of the point is DON"T start adding to much to try to out do each other.

Another thing, right now in VA, there is a $1000 to win event soon to be run. Two weeks ago it was a race held for $500. That's gonna kill it.
Exactly the point of my post ! But what they do there will not kill it here as long as we don't try to follow suit like with other classes.

Penns Creek has NO INTENTION OF CHANGING THE PREDATOR RULES. It will remain STOCK OUT OF THE BOX. The rules we posted last year (on our website) have not and will not change. I don't want to speak for other tracks but I believe 7 Stars and Selinsgrove will stick to the rules as well. We will continue to enforce the rule that we can take any motor at any time for any reason or no reason, and we will replace it with a new one in the box. It will be teched and if found illegal, it is immediate disqualification and suspension. Then we notify the neighboring tracks. The racers that are running this class are enjoying the class, are happy with the rules, and put on some awesome close racing shows at a limited expense.

Penns Creek has NO INTENTION OF CHANGING THE PREDATOR RULES. It will remain STOCK OUT OF THE BOX. The rules we posted last year (on our website) have not and will not change. I don't want to speak for other tracks but I believe 7 Stars and Selinsgrove will stick to the rules as well. We will continue to enforce the rule that we can take any motor at any time for any reason or no reason, and we will replace it with a new one in the box. It will be teched and if found illegal, it is immediate disqualification and suspension. Then we notify the neighboring tracks. The racers that are running this class are enjoying the class, are happy with the rules, and put on some awesome close racing shows at a limited expense.
AMEN stick to it !! Which is the best set of rules out there to bad western Pa would not follow suit but as I pointed out in thread opening they still could change that, We all know there will soon be lobbing for MORE MONEY RACES with higher payouts my point is come up with something reasonable and add that to the rules.

Don’t wanna speak for red rock, but they said they were going to switch to our rules for 2020.. we took a predator built for our rules around here and beat them, the governor tells you everything you need to know.

I have no problem with a payout according to the kart count in the class. But I do not like a money race.

Back