Jackshaft assembly

Skeet

I am in need of a complete jackshaft assembly, with 21 tooth pulley to fit a KT 100, a 57 tooth pulley for the jackshaft and a 3 disc clutch. Can you help me out with something used, I looked at the new ones already.
Thanks
Skeet

I've got the complete primary side for the jackshaft , 20mm driver , pulley(57 tooth), and belt , little used in good shape , I think the driver is a 19 or a 20 , jmlynard@gmail.com $100 shipped , should have pics also if ya want

I use a 19T. driver on my Yammis because it makes a 3.0 primary side ratio and I can almost figure the total ratio with out a calculator.

Jack, does the 3:1 spin the clutch fast enough for good engagement ? I wasn't sure of enough rpm and geared mine 2.81:1. We run 3:1 off our DXL engine mount clutches though and I like that ratio for the same reason as you.

I use a 19T. driver on my Yammis because it makes a 3.0 primary side ratio and I can almost figure the total ratio with out a calculator.
My nine sheets Excel 2010 spreadsheet includes a gear ratio chart for jack shafts. Put in your primary gears and you see the primary ratio. Then there are 2 pages of ratios with almost any secondary ratio you can imagine. 20 axle gears and 10 secondary gears. You can change all of them by changing the first axle gear or first secondary gear. And it prints on two sides of one sheet of paper.
Comments, compliments, criticisms and questions always welcome.

Skeet -- are you going to use the integrated 3rd bearing support on that engine? If you're not and want some cash, I'll buy it back from you.... Lemme' know, and good luck with your project...

If I don't use it I will get back to you, at this point I have replaced the bearing since some of the balls were gone and replaced the bolts. Lookin for a used jackshaft assembly and not having much success. But not ready to stop lookin :)

My nine sheets Excel 2010 spreadsheet includes a gear ratio chart for jack shafts. Put in your primary gears and you see the primary ratio. Then there are 2 pages of ratios with almost any secondary ratio you can imagine. 20 axle gears and 10 secondary gears. You can change all of them by changing the first axle gear or first secondary gear. And it prints on two sides of one sheet of paper.
Comments, compliments, criticisms and questions always welcome.

I use this handy little devil

http://www.compgoparts.com/TechnicalResources/JackshaftRatioCalculator.asp

My search has been a success, found a very nice Gibbs unit at an excellent price from an exceptional man. Thank you all for your help everyone and time I have asked for help has been much appreciated.
Thanks
Skeet

Back