Jackson Motorplex Kart Track

From what I have heard is there was to many complaints last year and call to the insurance company and owner so they were going to get rid of the track but not sure what I've heard

Just wondering if the Jackson Kart Track will be coming back in 2019 ? Heard rumors this past weekend that this may be so ?

Jackson track was joke anyway...unless you were a local favorite.
Really shouldn't call any local track a "joke" now days, there are not many around anymore! Takes allot of time and effort to prepare a track and put on a show each week. I would like to thank all the remaining area tracks for all their efforts, and I'm sorry that Jackson, I-90, Pipestone, Emmitsburg, Cedar Mills, Brookings and others are now closed to local weekly shows.

I am with camdracing any one who runs a track deserves credit for a thankless job.

Any given night some body leaves feeling they were singled out and treated unfairly.
There are also the ones who feel they are some how entitled to better treatment.
The other 80% are happy to be there .

Thanks to those of you running any of the events.

No hard feelings. I will retract my statement. I do know theres alot of hard work that goes into running a track. I hope the New track takes off and does well. ?

Back