Jasper, Florida April 2nd, 2022 CANCELED FOR WEATHER RESCHEDULED FOR MAY 7TH

Hoppy

http://floridakartingseries.com/

This race is OPEN Tire and is Race #1 of 2 for the UAS National Championship points total. Remember you have to race at least one National 1/4 points race to quailify for the UAS Grand Nationals in Carnesville this year.

Ted with a ? like that your really showing how long it's been since you ran any UAS races. Come on Dude get with the program lol later Chuck.

Ted with a ? like that your really showing how long it's been since you ran any UAS races. Come on Dude get with the program lol later Chuck.
Yes, Ted, just ask Chuck how it can be running not one but 2 Yamahas with his weight. Even a lighter driver with one
Yamaha wouldn't compete on dirt not just with UAS, but even with the reed and rotary 100s or other faster piston ports. I can't myself with my stroker 131 Sudam with my weight.

I'm not familiar with jasper, hence the question. In some bullrings, a limited outlaps the opens on time. As the quote goes, "If you don't have anything good to say... don't say anything at all." A simple answer would have sufficed. I can understand my lack of attendance causing some short patience, but now that I'm planning to start showing up, I need some more information. I have two KT's showing up this week, and likely building a single / dual setup so I can run either way.

Ted, Jasper is similar to Iron City in size. Jasper has good grip and is fast when they have a big kart count. Hope that helps some later Chuck.

Back