jeff miller racing engines

pitiful it's been well over a month since he received payment???? and still nothing from him......

I bought from him a while back, it did take a while but I got the item. I remember someone else saying they were having problems, but I think they finally got the item. I know I'm not much help, but good luck.

airing your grievances on here is not the way too handle it

I dunno. 3 months after receiving a payment with no item or refund to show for it, and worse yet not responding to multiple contacts..... I find this a viable place to warn others of an irresponsible seller. I'm not saying there isn't a reason, just that communication can prevent any threads just like this one that'd negatively affect one's business reputation. Remember, bad always travels 10 times faster than good. But if it happened to me, I'd be calling it theft. JMHO

wow! finally got a message from jeff miller and looks like he will send the axel tomorrow :) he did apologize for the delay.

Glad to see it worked out for you! I had just added him on Facebook before you posted this and have been following this.

Back