jeff miller racing engines

animal 77

anyone know how to reach jeff miller racing engines? I bought an axel from him a few weeks ago but I haven't seen it come it the mail yet. the axel is listed as: new 36" long with brake and gear hubs, thanks. mark..

anyone know how to reach jeff miller racing engines? I bought an axel from him a few weeks ago but I haven't seen it come it the mail yet. the axel is listed as: new 36" long with brake and gear hubs, thanks. mark..

His website contact info explains to send him notice of you wanting to talk to them and they will get back to you.

http://www.jeffmillerraceengines.com/

And here's what appears to be his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/jeffmiller.raceengines

Have you tried to contact him via his stated way to contact him on his website? I assume you bought off his website.

I just noticed a phone number in the upper left corner of the site.

The best I could decipher from a picture on facebook is it may be 276-239-0449

I tried the number and just got a mail box.

Last edited:
Dumb question.

Why would you buy from any website where the only way to contact them after you paid your hard earned cash is if they want to reply to you? Did you at least have one on one face time with who you bought from via either phone or email? How did you pay? Can you cancel your payment after a few weeks of waiting for your product? How long is a few weeks?

Sounds like you bought a fairly expensive item with the attached additional items on it.

thanks for the help, I bought it here on bob's but then the website crashed and I didn't get his number. a few weeks is almost 3, i'll be calling him :)

well if anybody knows jeff please ask him to refund my payment, or ship the axel? I had to buy another axel because jeff has not replied to any of my messages.... very disappointed.

If you paid and didn´t get what you paid for obviously there is something wrong because he is responsible for providing you what you paid for or sending your money back. No possible excuse IMO.

He usually ends up coming threw from what Ive saw in the past but it seems like every 6 months or so there was a thread about jeff miller racing engines and someone not receiving there product for weeks. I sold him a degree wheel long time ago, but he was on the buying end so it went fine ofcourse.

I checked the tracking number and it was delivered to him on October 3, 2013 and I paid with a postal m/o so I know he has my address, and I wrote on the envelope as well as on the m/o what I was buying... this is the first time that iv'e been burned on 4 cycle... I can do an investigation through the postal service... what a shame.

Try facebook. He is updating it every day with engines he is sending out for people. If he don't respond to you on there, let us know. Then he is clearly blowing you off. That is bad business if it's what is happening.

Back