Jerry Cox engines

When I was looking to get into clone racing, I read this very string of comments in late 2021. I ordered and paid for two engines in November and December 2021. Got my first engine April 30th 2022 and got my second one Oct 16 2022. Always some excuse about second engine.

I'm glad to see that people have had good experiences with him. Mine was not, and have moved on.
I feel your pain. The amount of people that have reached out to me about engine issues or waiting for 7-10 months for them. It’s always an excuse and it’s never his fault. He even told one guy that it was stored too close to a package that went bad in UPS facility and he had to take it back because it smelt bad. Like what the heck lol. For what he charges and what you get, should be a $500 engine not charging a price of a national builder.

Any of our races, you NEVER see any of his engines in the field. They are within 150 miles of his house.

where is everyone running cox engines I only see Hunter running them. curious what track their popular at
Exactly. I’ll be willing to bet Cox doesn’t build the ones people win on, it’s just his tins on it.

Everywhere i go i see P&P, KSR, Tod Miller etc. Never any Cox Racing.

I feel your pain. The amount of people that have reached out to me about engine issues or waiting for 7-10 months for them. It’s always an excuse and it’s never his fault. He even told one guy that it was stored too close to a package that went bad in UPS facility and he had to take it back because it smelt bad. Like what the heck lol. For what he charges and what you get, should be a $500 engine not charging a price of a national builder.

Any of our races, you NEVER see any of his engines in the field. They are within 150 miles of his house.
Winning races will always be about tires not so much what is under your right elbow. My decision was more based on honesty vs HP. That’s why I sold both engines and moved on.

Winning races will always be about tires not so much what is under your right elbow. My decision was more based on honesty vs HP. That’s why I sold both engines and moved on.
I’m trying to sell mine. Nobody wants anything to do with his self. He owes a lot of people. Heard that’s why he isn’t in florida anymore.

Back