Jl's Super Speedway Super Speedway, Macon ga 11-21-15

bonetireman

Gates open at 12.00, racing around 2:00 ish. $10.00 gate fee (insurance) $25.00 to race, $10.00 additional class. (35.00 if you want to race 2 classes) trophies awarded to top 3 drivers. NEW RACE PROGRAM AT JL'S. In the black motor class, track will rent driver a motor for $15.00. This is some cheap fun racing!!! And Yes, you can still run your same black motor or you can rent one from the track. If attendance keeps growing, $$$$classes to soon follow. ADVISE;

Gates open at 12.00, racing around 2:00 ish. $10.00 gate fee (insurance) $25.00 to race, $10.00 additional class. (35.00 if you want to race 2 classes) trophies awarded to top 3 drivers. NEW RACE PROGRAM AT JL'S. In the black motor class, track will rent driver a motor for $15.00. This is some cheap fun racing!!! And Yes, you can still run your same black motor or you can rent one from the track. If attendance keeps growing, $$$$classes to soon follow. ADVISE;
Jeff,
Can you refresh my memory on rules for the black class(es) and the weights? Thanks.
Scott

according to class attendance, various weight classes; el tires, 16 driver with 63,64, or 65 rear gear, stock black preditor motor. (im tellin ya, their will be a tech man checking motors.) Know this for a fact. if anyone is unsure about your motor, ya can rent one from the track for 15.00. Im thinking their will probably be more 360 and 375lb attendance. advise

Thanks Jeff, I may try to get back out there if my kart doesn't sell soon. Rather race than let the brand new Faktor go to waste!

according to class attendance, various weight classes; el tires, 16 driver with 63,64, or 65 rear gear, stock black preditor motor. (im tellin ya, their will be a tech man checking motors.) Know this for a fact. if anyone is unsure about your motor, ya can rent one from the track for 15.00. Im thinking their will probably be more 360 and 375lb attendance. advise

Stock Black Pred. Motor……does this mean straight out of box, don't touch nothing?

yeah thats what i was wondering too ? i got three pred and all three are for 3 different tracks with 3 different rules

Looking for some green plates to come race this weekend!! All you Swainsboro and Dexter guys come on up and try out this track. Jrunrestricted preditor guys come on too!!

To jrmaddux, their are always some box stocks running. Tyler grenade needs squaring up. Come on n show him what you can do!!! He is hard to beat.

If anyone in the market for good ELs I may be there with two sets to sell. One used set on rims and one new set not on rims.

I have a Green Clone that I was bringing and I will be running pinks and blues with whatever clutch everyone wants to run!

I also have some Pinks and Blues that came in a deal that I made last year. A lot of them just need to be resufaced or scuffed. They have been broke down since last year. Two boxes full for first come first serve. I hope to be at the track when the gate opens. FREE to a good home! LOL

Why don’t y’all open back up

Back