Jones Tire Cutter, 8 Pack/Stacker Combo Unit/Tire Rack

Jones tire cutter with speed controls on both tire rotation and cutter speed. Comes with over 50 templates (over a $4,000 value) for both Burris and Maxxis tires. The cutter does come with 2 wheel carriages, one for usage in the shop only, and one with pneumatic tires and steerable front if you wanted to bring the cutter to the races.
Price is $3,400. ... Pick-up only.... or will deliver up to 150 miles.... if interested, please PM me or send a text to 518-428-0216. (NOTE: Template list will only be furnished to the new purchaser only...)

Larry Jones 8 Pack / Stacker Combo Unit" with added shelf and "Variable Speed Tire Grinder." ... Rack is powder coated black.... All on pneumatic tires... (heat / roll 8 tires in the heat box, and roll 16 tires on the two separate rollers all at once) unit is ("BRAND NEW") .... $2,500. ... Pick-up only.... or will deliver up to 150 miles.... If interested, please PM me or send a text to 518-428-0216.

Larry Jones "6' Tire Roll Rack", holds +/- 48 tires, all on pneumatic tires... the Rack is powder coated black... unit is ("BRAND NEW").... $550. ... Pick-up only... or will deliver up to 150 miles..... If interested, please PM me or send a text to 518-428-0216.

Jones Tire Machine ...... HAS BEEN SOLD..........

Larry Jones 8 Pack / Stacker Combo Unit" with added shelf and "Variable Speed Tire Grinder." ... Rack is powder coated black.... All on pneumatic tires... (heat / roll 8 tires in the heat box, and roll 16 tires on the two separate rollers all at once) unit is ("BRAND NEW") .... $2,500. ... Pick-up only.... or will deliver up to 150 miles.... If interested, please PM me or send a text to 518-428-0216.

Larry Jones "6' Tire Roll Rack", holds +/- 48 tires, all on pneumatic tires... the Rack is powder coated black... unit is ("BRAND NEW").... $550. ... Pick-up only... or will deliver up to 150 miles..... If interested, please PM me or send a text to 518-428-0216.

SPECIAL DEAL THIS WEEK: Buy the above Larry Jones 8 Pack / Stacker Combo Unit for $2,500. Get the Larry Jones 6 ft Tire Roll Rack for FREE..........! That’s a $3,500. Total Value for $2,500.

SPECIAL DEAL THIS WEEK: Buy the above Larry Jones 8 Pack / Stacker Combo Unit for $2,500. Get the Larry Jones 6 ft Tire Roll Rack for FREE..........! That’s a $3,500. Total Value for $2,500.

Back