Jones tire rings

I can find circumference with pi but I would still need the inside diameter to do that. I just need the inside measurement from one side to the other

Im just going to make a set for free if I can get the measurements. The price on them is pretty crazy. And I really can’t believe people pay that kind of money for a little piece of pipe.

I agree, way overpriced as is most anything from Jones... I would guess RS would be nominal 34" and left sides at 32.5-32.75"

Larry Jones charges fair prices for what he builds. Has any of you priced aluminum lately?

also he has done the math that you’re asking for please keep that in mind when it comes to pricing.

what’s your time worth and what will the finished product look like....

The materials would be $22.47 each. I am fully capable of doing the math I was just asking what they made there’s at. And my finished product will look just as good if not better than there’s. I’m just building a set for myself I’m not looking to build a bunch and undercut jones. I have the capability and equipment to do it so I don’t see paying over $400 for something I can build myself for less than $70

Last edited:
If you can do the math and do it for 70.00 dollars . Even if you built 3 you would be saving money . Have a variety of sizes to choose from . That would help you stagger tires .
I paid full price for mine , i offer plenty of advice for free , have even give away equipment . This is just one i can not get behind .

Put tires on rim, not mounted...then measure with tape measure, do math. If you go much smaller than that, its a pain to slide tire into tool. PS I think Jones puts a slight taper on his to ease that problem. LF/LR can use same tool.

JMO

Back