Jr Caged (Penns Creek) Jr Caged (Selinsgrove)

SNick75

Running Jr Caged Animal 360lb. Need some advice on gearing and tire selection for both of these tracks.
Thanks

Selinsgrove I'd start with a 16/62 RPMs should be little low early will gain like 300 for the heat race, fresher 33 for heat race wiped with a little medium prep maybe duro around 50 ish 4 & 5 air to 5 & 6 max, for feature 2020 33s duro around 58 6 & 7 air this will be for the opener Sunday and any Fri night races, Sat or Sunday series racing 17 driver probably 64 rear Straight up 2021 33s early and 2020 cured 33s feature NO PREP straight up as well duro like 62.

PCRP added a little clay so it may be little different but 15/64 to start could be 11s early or Softer 33s, 5 & 4 air wiped more with medium prep, usually little better 33 for features sometimes straight up no prep 5 & 6 air.

Check your PM as well, Good Luck !!

Selinsgrove I'd start with a 16/62 RPMs should be little low early will gain like 300 for the heat race, fresher 33 for heat race wiped with a little medium prep maybe duro around 50 ish 4 & 5 air to 5 & 6 max, for feature 2020 33s duro around 58 6 & 7 air this will be for the opener Sunday and any Fri night races, Sat or Sunday series racing 17 driver probably 64 rear Straight up 2021 33s early and 2020 cured 33s feature NO PREP straight up as well duro like 62.

PCRP added a little clay so it may be little different but 15/64 to start could be 11s early or Softer 33s, 5 & 4 air wiped more with medium prep, usually little better 33 for features sometimes straight up no prep 5 & 6 air.

Check your PM as well, Good Luck !!
Thanks for the help. Did horrible in the heat but he was a little more confident in the feature and was able to stay with the pack. Unfortunately all we had was a set of 22s to run with. But it was all about seat time.

Thanks for the help. Did horrible in the heat but he was a little more confident in the feature and was able to stay with the pack. Unfortunately all we had was a set of 22s to run with. But it was all about seat time.
I'm Sorry I thought I sent you a PM If you go to Selinsgrove text me I'll be there if you need help, But I just checked it didn't go through, I had 33s along you could have borrowed.
You now should have a PM with my cell number in case you need it later on.
Good Luck !!

I'm Sorry I thought I sent you a PM If you go to Selinsgrove text me I'll be there if you need help, But I just checked it didn't go through, I had 33s along you could have borrowed.
You now should have a PM with my cell number in case you need it later on.
Good Luck !!
Got it thanks

Back