Jr Class Seat Rule

Adult is 9 1/2" from top of axle to top of the seat so 10" to the ground makes no sense. I have 4 karts and I know the seat rules, just putting a seat on a sold kart that will be running in Jr's. 10" to from top of axle would make sense.

Pretty sure it's 14 " from ground to highest part of seat back, but min for adult off top of axle is not 9 1/2", it works out to be less I know 8.75 " off axle is legal.

Of all of the new karts I have ever bought never had one with less than 9.5"..
Jr. 1&2 is 10", Jr. 3 is 12".. Sr. is 14" all measured from ground to highest part of the seat. 20.3.17.3 NKA rule book. Thanks guys...

The body height from the ground to the top of the body can’t be over 14. That’s why we have to cut them down.

we always bought jr bodies but trimmed them according to driver view, after the seat was mounted where it needed to be
20.3.11.4: Jr. 1 & Jr. 2 classes: Nosecone cannot be taller than 14 inches on any part of body as measured from ground up to highest point on the nose cone.
20.3.11.4.1 Maximum height forward of the backside of the front wheels is 14”.
20.3.11.4.2: Maximum height reward of the backside of the front tires is 14” for all classes.

Back