Jr2 animal or clone

Pavehawk

What does jr2 normally run more? I already have a good clone to run but I am kicking around the idea of buying an animal. Do most series races run the animal? What about series RACERs, which do you prefer to run or get to use most? New to the JR2 world so any input would help since congress decided I needed a paycut in my retirment I need to watch the budget...:confused:

What does jr2 normally run more? I already have a good clone to run but I am kicking around the idea of buying an animal. Do most series races run the animal? What about series RACERs, which do you prefer to run or get to use most? New to the JR2 world so any input would help since congress decided I needed a paycut in my retirment I need to watch the budget...:confused:

Around here Central Pa The animal is used most, down south it appears to be the Clone but they do still run Animal.

Thanks for the input promotor...
Do we have any other areas that could help me midwest or plains states guys?

In Oklahoma and Texas Jr2 is clone. There are some gold plate animals like at Kam. There's some clones in Kansas and Iowa.

We've been in Jr2 for the last few yrs. Here in the south its getting harder and harder to race anything other than clone. We still run animal some, but its mostly clone now

Back