Junior Member !!???!?!?

Sportography

Ok, how did I become a "junior member"? I have been on here since Oct 2013, dang it! I see Senior Memebers and members.

What's the deal.

Bill

I realize that this in NOT important, just thought that maybe post count had something to do with this.

You, as I am, are a junior member because this website is brand new..........the old one having been destroyed, along with all old history, data, etc.
You have been reborn, at least to 4cycle.com................better than being an "infant member", I guess......:)

Why are people so worried about their status? Maybe because I'm a little younger and know more about this stuff it doesn't bother me everything is gone, I understand why.

Bob can make it say whatever he wants,(cry baby) for example. But as has been said,you might as well consider the forum to never existed until a few days ago. So why would you be a senior member on a forum that has only been up for almost a week?

Why are people so worried about their status? Maybe because I'm a little younger and know more about this stuff it doesn't bother me everything is gone, I understand why.

Bob can make it say whatever he wants,(cry baby) for example. But as has been said,you might as well consider the forum to never existed until a few days ago. So why would you be a senior member on a forum that has only been up for almost a week?
some guys worry about it becouse . B4C is a buiseness tool for them . and they spent alot of days & time on here building up a good reputation for either advice or selling good used equipment . yes its a little upsetting at first . but there is no reason to call someone a cry baby

Not the intentions, lol. The business side of it should come as no surprise to anyone that has been here before. They should know these things shouldn't make or break their business. They'll have a reputation that precedes their status. Everyone is on the same playing field. No reason to be upset.

Back