Just bought a Triton

batkartman24

Just bought a 13' Triton it was ran at a different track than I'm going to be running at and was setup for a junior. I was wantin to get some help on gettin this triton back to "0" as I call it. I'm gonna put a new axle in it and all new bearings and was wanting to know about where to mount the axle about how far off the right side of the frame? Also what pills in the rear cassetts to start out with? Also how far from each end of the axle should I put each hub? I just want to get this thing all back up to stock or recommended numbers. Ill be running on els at Providence Raceway.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks

u keep the axel a equal distance from each end. with the hubs it don't mater where u place them as long as u have them 1in. in from the end of the axel on both sides. the distance from the outside edge to outside edge should be 39 inches or a little more depending on kart setup sheet

Phantom axle, brake on the right or left set where brake and sprocket line up best with pocket key ways its not gonna give you many options. Is the axle drilled for a pin on the right side this locates it.

u keep the axel a equal distance from each end. with the hubs it don't mater where u place them as long as u have them 1in. in from the end of the axel on both sides. the distance from the outside edge to outside edge should be 39 inches or a little more depending on kart setup sheet

The new karts (Tritons) have a hole pre-drilled in the new axles and a special bearing bolt with a pin. You use that bolt in your LR bearing and it fits in the hole on the axle and that is where it goes.

Back