Just wanted to say thank you !!

old-timer

As some of you know I posted the Am I to Old thread.
Got a huge response from everyone. I want to get back into Karting and soon posted that I was looking for a deal on a good used Champ Kart. My life was changed unexpectedly over the last year and because of this I now live on a very small fixed income.

Kart Promoter read my post and messaged me several times telling me he would work a deal with me to help me out. We wound up striking up a deal I couldn't refuse, and he is even going to deliver the kart to me from NY to NH. and throw in a few extra goodies for me !!

I just wanted to say a public thank you, not just to Kart Promoter but to everyone who messaged me asking what they could do to help.
These are the kind of people we have here, and the brotherhood we have.

Thank you so much to you all, and may you be blessed for your kindness

Vic

You are welcome! Keep tha rubber side down and letter rip. Have some fun. You disserve it.

Thanks Cliff, I feel like a kid at Christmas time lol Really very excited to get back into the racing family and never realized how much I missed it till getting on this forum.

Vic

Just cant get over how nice and helpful everyone is here !!
I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as time goes on here, so please be patient with me.
I guess I also owe a big thank you to Bob for having this wonderful site for us all to get together !

Thank you Bob.

Vic

Vic,

I'm glad to be able to help. I sign all my posts "Race Safe & Have Fun" and truly hope that what you get out of this. The racing community is an awesome one and we're glad you're coming back into it.

I look forward to meeting you next week.

Jordan

Race Safe & Have Fun!

Thank you Jordan, and I really appreciate you helping me out like this. I'm a firm believer of what goes around, comes around. And you going out of your way to help me means more to me than you could know. I don't forget those who are good to me.

Vic

Check out Ebay you will find used tach in the $40 to $70 range and possibly free shipping. Also check with Craiglist in your home town
Anyone know where I can get a deal on a tach and temp gauge real cheep?

Attachments

• 396654_524582610886327_267506357_n.jpg
    396654_524582610886327_267506357_n.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 33
Jordon delivered the kart Sat, and I couldn't be happier !! He gave me a good square deal, threw in a few extras and free delivery from NY to NH.

Thanks Jordon !!

Be ready now guys for all the rooky questions that I know you all love so much lol.

Vic

Jordon is gonna be angry when he sees that he is just one of many that you have duped. I am sure the **** is going to hit the fan when he spies the various forums you have been caught scamming the masses on....oooooh boy!

Jordon is aware, and is not able to see a lot of Tricky Vic's shenanigans on line. Either way, Jordon is a better man for reaching out. The irony is that Vic was taking donations from the mini bike crowd (Must sell everything thread) while working a kart deal with Jordon. On the very day Vic took delivery of the kart, (the 9th) he was professing his innocence of scamming the cash donations from mini bikers, by trying to prove how broke he was. At least the mini bikers know their money went to a kart, and not a Honda Ruckus or something. GRIN!

Back