K3 Karting 5/11 $500 to win Clone heavy

K3 Karting opening night this Saturday 5/11

Regular points for all classes
$500 to win clone heavy
Entry fee: $40
12 kart minimum

All other classes are $20 member $30 non member
Predator and outlaw are non-paying classes and will be $20 including driver pitpass
Kid kart and baby champ are $15

Gates 2
Practice 4:30
Racing at 6
We do have free grandstands outside the pits
There will be concessions

We are located at the Kankakee county fairgrounds in Kankakee, IL

Follow us on Facebook for more info and updates, as well as to see the rule book. I’ll also post any weather updates on here as well.

Last edited:
We have had a couple people ask, you cannot run adults unless your driver will turn 15 by Dec 31st of this year. This goes for clone medium, heavy, flatheads, opens (is 16 years old).

3 make a class for Jr 3 clones

The age limit has been lowered for l0206 and Sr predator to account for our lack of Jr 3 the past few years

Last edited:
If anyone is planning on coming out Saturday that has a 12x9x6 maxxis tire in good shape for sale please let me know.
Thanks
Dana Garton
Please Pm me with details.

The $500 to win Clone Heavy will get moved to the next race 5/18 along with regular point night and Sr champ special if enough show up.

ADDED MONEY:
Keith at Precision Racecraft has put up
$125 to win L0206
$75 to win Jr. 1 Champ

Please thank Keith when you see him at the track!

Also we will have shirts for sale this weekend. We have blue, charcoal, and neon orange. Youth medium sizes and adult S-3XL
$20 each
$22 for 2xl-3xl

Darn! Won’t be able to make it this weekend. Pretty cool of Keith to do this. Had the pleasure to meet him recently. Great guy!
Have fun and be safe all!
Dana Garton

Back