K3 Karting 5/22 - $150 to win Clone Medium

5/22- Regular Points Night plus $150 to win Clone Mediums

Gates: 2
Practice: 4:30-5:45
Racing at 6

**While we greatly appreciate all the support this year, if 90+ karts is our new normal we are going to discuss at the drivers meeting this week about trying to start everything an hour earlier for the rest of the year, weather permitting each week**

Pit passes: $15 (ages 5 and under $6)
Outside grandstands are FREE

Member entry fee: $20
Non-member entry: $30
Baby champs and kid karts: $15
Sr predators and opens: $10

We are located in Kankakee, IL and you can find more info on our Facebook page

5/22- Regular Points Night plus $150 to win Clone Mediums

Gates: 2
Practice: 4:30-5:45
Racing at 6

**While we greatly appreciate all the support this year, if 90+ karts is our new normal we are going to discuss at the drivers meeting this week about trying to start everything an hour earlier for the rest of the year, weather permitting each week**

Pit passes: $15 (ages 5 and under $6)
Outside grandstands are FREE

Member entry fee: $20
Non-member entry: $30
Baby champs and kid karts: $15
Sr predators and opens: $10

We are located in Kankakee, IL and you can find more info on our Facebook page
Do you have a link for the facebook page? I don't have a facebook account. I have a hard time even finding the track on google maps to get directions. Please and thank you.

Looking up the kankakee county fairgrounds in Kankakee, IL will give you the address and we are the very last gate on that road.

https://www.facebook.com/130593473678095/
Thank you for your reply. It looks like our home track (Plymouth) will rain out Sunday.

So we would like to make the trip with our JR.1.

I gave up on facebook lol

Do you or can anyone tell me, or send me the rules for jr1 @ K3? I have a purple plate flathead 8 year old #250 on fk hoosiers.

Are we legal? Brand new to bobs, and tried to search

I don't mind calls, texts or emails too

Brad Shafer
Bradshafer827@gmail.com

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. It looks like our home track (Plymouth) will rain out Sunday.

So we would like to make the trip with our JR.1.

I gave up on facebook lol

Do you or can anyone tell me, or send me the rules for jr1 @ K3? I have a purple plate flathead 8 year old #250 on fk hoosiers.

Are we legal? Brand new to bobs, and tried to search

I don't mind calls, texts or emails too

Brad Shafer
Bradshafer827@gmail.com

Thanks
These are the class rules, unfortunately we are all clones here. They are right on the age line and would either be in kid karts (red plate clone) or jr. 2 (green plate clone).

open tire and the weights are listed

Attachments

• F7FFA93D-249F-40E5-861A-B3F7AA0D1D7E.jpeg
    F7FFA93D-249F-40E5-861A-B3F7AA0D1D7E.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 19
These are the class rules, unfortunately we are all clones here. They are right on the age line and would either be in kid karts (red plate clone) or jr. 2 (green plate clone).

open tire and the weights are listed
Thanks again. Still a lot to learn. Took months just to get a basic understanding of tires, now onto understanding engines, other than the one we have.

Where did you get those rules from? I assume this track doesn't have an official website?

Thanks again. Still a lot to learn. Took months just to get a basic understanding of tires, now onto understanding engines, other than the one we have.

Where did you get those rules from? I assume this track doesn't have an official website?
We don’t have a website anymore unfortunately, rules are on the Facebook page in a photo album. I’ll email you the rule book

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported the track last night. We had 85 karts and the last feature ended at 10:50. Track was smooth but slick. Biggest Sr classes were Sr predator and clone medium with 11, and Jr class was Jr. 2 champ with 6. This is the first time we have gotten this many races in May since 2016!

Thank you to our staff for keeping the show rolling and working in the hot weather this weekend.

Congratulations to our feature winners:

Baby champs: Easton Vidito
Kid Karts: Caleb Kelly
Sr. Champ: Jessica Hamilton
Green plate Clone: Zack Stevenfield
Jr. 1 champ: Zack Senerchia
Clone medium $150 to win: Dustin Heath
Jr. 2 champ: Jacob Senerchia
Flathead Medium: Jessica Hamilton
Jr Predator champ: Abbigail Sain
Animal: Cole Casas (1st feature win)
L0206: Mark Vejvoda
Sr. Predator: Ezra Stevenfield
Clone Heavy: Dustin Heath
Opens: Jessica Hamilton

Just a reminder we are off this next weekend and hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day! We will see everyone June 5th.

Back