K3 Karting 8/17

8/17 - Regular points night plus $100 mystery money in 2 classes

*We were originally scheduled to have a clone money show, but with the money race at Ben Hur this weekend we will push it back.

**Also, with all of the rainouts we have had this year we want to make one more night a double points night. We will talk at the drivers meeting and try to get a night that will work for everyone

We will put all of the classes in a bucket and pull 2 out during intermission, those 2 classes will race for an extra $100 to win. Since jr 1 champ and l0206 got it last weekend they will not be in the bucket this weekend. If opens, predators, baby champs, or kid karts receive the money it will be split between all drivers.

Gates 2
Practice 4:30
Racing at 6
Pit passes are $15

Outside grandstands are free

We are located in Kankakee, IL at the Kankakee county fairgrounds - check us out on Facebook

Last edited:
Will you be posting an update soon on the conditions? The forecast looks questionable and before I head out I was curious to see how it’s looking.
Thanks!

Had a blast with my boys today at K3. Even if my sons jr champ decided to break every part imaginable luckily Keith from precision was there to save the day. Also wanted to thank John Pitner for his offerings. Joe and his crew run a phenomenal show. Everyone there is super helpful and it’s great making new friends.

Thanks to everyone who took a chance on the weather and came out last night. The radar showed 90% chance of rain at 6pm and magically cleared up and didn’t rain a drop all night.

We had 55 karts and finished up at 11.
Thank you to the Pitner family for putting on and walking around selling raffle tickets for a right side set of tires, I believe they raised another $800 for the Torres family.

The 3 - $100 mystery money classes were Clone Medium, Sr Predator, And Predator champ. Sr predators split the $100 between all drivers. Here are your feature winners:

Baby champs - Ryder Mooi
Kid Kart - Zack Stevenfield
Jr. 1 champ - Delaney Pitner
Predator champ- Carlie Miller
Jr 3 - Clayton Rossmann
Clone medium - Rich Hale
Lo206 - Jessica Hamilton
Flathead medium - Pete kirsch
Clone heavy - billy eaton
Opens - Jeff Hotler
Sr Predator - Ezra stevenfield
Animals - Tom Fitzsimmons

See everyone next week!

Had a blast with my boys today at K3. Even if my sons jr champ decided to break every part imaginable luckily Keith from precision was there to save the day. Also wanted to thank John Pitner for his offerings. Joe and his crew run a phenomenal show. Everyone there is super helpful and it’s great making new friends.
Any time bud

Thanks to everyone who took a chance on the weather and came out last night. The radar showed 90% chance of rain at 6pm and magically cleared up and didn’t rain a drop all night.

We had 55 karts and finished up at 11.
Thank you to the Pitner family for putting on and walking around selling raffle tickets for a right side set of tires, I believe they raised another $800 for the Torres family.

The 3 - $100 mystery money classes were Clone Medium, Sr Predator, And Predator champ. Sr predators split the $100 between all drivers. Here are your feature winners:

Baby champs - Ryder Mooi
Kid Kart - Zack Stevenfield
Jr. 1 champ - Delaney Pitner
Predator champ- Carlie Miller
Jr 3 - Clayton Rossmann
Clone medium - Rich Hale
Lo206 - Jessica Hamilton
Flathead medium - Pete kirsch
Clone heavy - billy eaton
Opens - Jeff Hotler
Sr Predator - Ezra stevenfield
Animals - Tom Fitzsimmons

See everyone next week!

On Sunday I gave the money to Juan at the service he said with A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL AT K3. Please keep there family in your prayers the new normal in their lives is going hurt for a long time.

Back