K3 Karting

Practice will be the 20th and 21st (Saturday and Sunday)
$10 pit passes
10 am to dark

Please comment below to tell me what day you’re planning on coming. If there’s not a lot of interest to do Sunday then we will only do Saturday. I know that Sunday is Father’s Day

RULES:
If you have a fever please stay home
Face masks must be worn anywhere except your trailer (yes we will be strictly enforcing this)
Must practice social distancing
No more than 10 people in a group at one time

If you cannot follow these rules - please skip this practice

Some schedule changes:

With the Kankakee county fair being canceled, it will allow us to now be able to race on July 25th and August 1st. Both will be points nights in order to catch up. I know the Midwest Race of Champions is on July 25th so adult clones will not run for points that night unless we realize that none of our points chasers are attending the other race. July 11th will still be a double points night and we will also be changing September 19th to a second double points night. We are also thinking about having a couple nights of double features for certain classes to catch up on points. This would be one feature for just points and another feature for points and payout (please let me know your opinion on trying this out).

All other days that we have scheduled off we will still be off

Lastly, as of right now October 3rd is still our last night of points. If we have any rainouts throughout the year we will use October 10th as a backup date for points. *So please remember this as it gets closer to the end of the season*. Our last points date is normally always set in stone but with the crazy season I’m giving everyone a heads up now. October 10th will be our last night no matter what due to the fairgrounds needing to shut off the water before the pipes freeze.

Back